Registration and Payment
Online Step-by-Step Instructions
Follow the step-by-step instructions to register online for an account and classes.
- Select and 'Add' desired classes to your cart
- New Users: create a username and password
- Fill out the Student Information form (all fields with an * are required)
- Enter your valid credit card and billing information
- Confirmation of enrollment and payment will be sent to the email address provided in the Student Information form
Mastercard and Visa, only when registering online
On-Site registration is easy, too!
Bring your check, money order, or credit card information to either location.
|Loma Vista Adult Center
1266 San Carlos Avenue
Concord, CA 94518
|Pleasant Hill Education Center
One Santa Barbara Road, #210
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
- VISA, Mastercard, Discover, VISA Debit, and Mastercard Debit accepted.
- ATM Debit cards without the VISA or Mastercard logo are not accepted.
- Checks accepted. Multiple classes may be paid with one check
- Cash accepted.
Select Your Classes Carefully:
- Requests for refunds must be received no later than 2 business days prior to the start date of the class
- A $15 processing fee is deducted from each class refunded
- Full refunds are given if MDAE cancels a class prior to the start date
** NOTE: Special registration is required for Adult Basic Education, English as a Second Language, High School Diploma/GED and Adults with Disabilities classes. See course information for registration details.