The Parent Education Program provides educational classes
for all adults, parents, young children, and teens.
PARENT EDUCATION AND SCHOOL READINESS PROGRAMS
*PROOF OF RESIDENCY REQUIREMENTS:
Current picture ID of parent/guardian:
- Driver’s license
- State issued ID
- Consulate issued picture ID
- Voter credential
- Military ID
And one of the following:
- Current valid vehicle registration
- State or federal tax return filed within the last 12 months with W-2 form(s) attached
- Current voter registration receipt
- Other forms of identification or communication from a government agency
- Property tax bill
- Lease/rental agreement (including property address, names of occupants, name and phone number of owner/manager)
- Payroll stubs/checks
No utility or cable bills accepted
- All Parent Education classes are free for families living in MDUSD boundaries
- Two forms of proof of residency* in MDUSD boundaries are required
- For families residing outside the Mt. Diablo Unified School District, the following fees are due at time of registration.
The mission of the Parent Education Program is to meet the needs of parents and those who fill that role by providing essential knowledge, skills, and resources to maximize effectiveness as participating responsible family members, productive workers, and functional lifelong learners.
Parent Education is committed to teaching parents of children of all ages and collaborating with the school and community to serve students and their families.
Room: AD-1, Parent Education Office
Office Hours: M-F, 8:30am-4:30pm
Phone: (925) 685-7340, ext. 6720
PARENT EDUCATION STANDARDS
- Promoting family member’s growth and development
- Strengthening the family system
- Fostering health, nutrition, and safety
- Meeting family needs and responsibilities
- Promoting family literacy
For additional information regarding classes, you can email Parent Education Programs at email@example.com.
If you need to contact the Parent Education Program Coordinator, email Irma Toman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration for the 2023-2024 school year is open.