NEW DESIGN FALL 2023!
ORIENTATION IS OPEN!
Orientation is the first step to enrolling in the Administrative Assistant program.
During Orientation, you will learn more about the Administrative Assistant program as well as the next steps to take to enroll in the program.
ABOUT THE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT PROGRAM
- Length of Program: 7 Months
- Cost: $2,500 (approximate) - FAFSA, WIOA and payment plan available!
- Schedule: M-TH, 8:30am-12:00pm, plus additional distance learning/online hours*
*Hours may vary especially during externship in an office. Classes are a combination of on-campus and remote.
- Provide opportunities to gain, update, and improve technical and clerical workplace skills.
- Prepare students for general office positions such as secretary or administrative assistant.
- Develop employment competencies commonly required in business offices.
- Meet the minimum attendance requirements.
- Maintain at least an 80% on skills, assignments, assessments, and participation.
- Obtain a minimum keyboarding speed of 35wpm.
- Successfully completes an externship.
Office Hours: M-F, 8:00am-4:30pm
Phone: (925) 685-7340, ext. 6730
Want More Information About Our
CTE Programs? Fill Out This Quick
Completed 2-day Orientation, high school diploma or GED, and health insurance.
Administrative Assistants, in the East Bay Area for 2020 made an average wage of $50,095 annually, or $24.08 hourly.
(Source: California Employment Development Department)