High School Orientation
prior to being assigned classes.
REGISTER FOR HS/GED ORIENTATION
- Click on Register for Orientation, to the right, and sign up for an Orientation Session for the High School Diploma and High School Equivalency Preparation Classes.
- Do Not Create a New Account if you have attended MDAE in the last 3 years. If you have lost your password, then click on "Log In" at the top right of the page and choose "Forgot Password."
- Click on “Orientation for HS Diploma, Skills and GED Prep" (This will be on the left side of the screen.)
- Click on “Register Now” next to the class you would like to attend. Please note that each Orientation has a different day and time.
- Click on “Check Out”.
- If you are a new student, Click on “Create a New Account” on the right side of the screen. If you are a returning student, enter your e-mail address and password.
- Input your e-mail address and personal information.
- Print your class confirmation schedule. There is a sentence that says “Printer friendly version” towards the top of the page that you will click on to print.
Please note: Students may be placed on a waitlist and enrolled during the middle of the term if space is available. To get on the waitlist, register for the next monthly orientation. Once you complete the orientation and testing, you will be placed on the waitlist and contacted when class space is available.
How To Sign Up For An Email Account
You will need an email account to keep up with information for the program, like dates of classes, GED testing, and graduation information. Two sites where you can sign up are Gmail and Yahoo.
Room: High School Office
Office Hours: M-F, 8:00am-4:00pm
Phone: (925) 685-7340, ext. 6745
All new students must attend an orientation to be enrolled in classes.