About Mt. Diablo Adult Education (MDAE)
If you are new to Mt. Diablo Adult Education, we hope you discover the many educational opportunities we provide. We pride ourselves on providing high quality, student friendly classes and programs designed to help community members reach their personal, educational and career goals. Our instructors are experienced in working with adults and understand what it takes to make the decision to “go back to school” to:
- Brush up on and advance skills in basic math, reading, writing
- Earn a high school diploma or high school equivalency
- Develop and strengthen English reading, writing and speaking skills,
- Become more knowledgeable about effective parenting
- Earn a Certificate in a Career Training Program and get a job
- Improve computer skills
- Pursue a personal interest in the arts, crafts, personal finance, cooking, etc.
- Support physical health through exercise
- Turn "disabilities" into "capabilities"
This website is designed to give you insight to the Mt. Diablo Adult Education community of learners. Contact information is listed throughout for the various departments and they are happy to help you learn more about their various offerings. Mt. Diablo Adult Education also partners with many other local agencies so our staff is a wealth of information about other community resources. We hope you find what you are looking for and will join us!
Loma Vista Adult Center
Pleasant Hill Education Center
Accreditations & Approvals
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
California Department of Education (CDE)
Dental Board of California: Registered Dental Assistant Program
Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Educational Programs: Surgical Technology Program
Contra Costa Emergency Services: EMT-Training Program
Post Secondary Title IV (WASC)
Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE)
www.council.org | (770) 396-3898
7840 Roswell Rd, Bldg. 300, Ste 325|Atlanta, GA 30350
MDAE Mission Statement
Mt. Diablo Adult Education provides lifelong learning opportunities for adults of all ages and abilities to achieve their education, employment, community and personal goals.
MDAE Vision Statement
Mt. Diablo Adult Education is committed to accessible high quality education in a positive and supportive learning environment that leads to student success. Mt. Diablo Adult Education values and is committed to partnerships and collaborations to better serve the diverse Mt. Diablo Unified School District community.
MDAE Student Learning Outcomes
- Students can identify goals and progress towards them.
- Students achieve a measurable increase in knowledge and proficiency in their areas of learning.
- Students identify and utilize acquired skills.
- Students are able to access resources and information to meet their goals.
- Students interact and collaborate effectively in a diverse learning community.